If you want to experience Pakistani traditions, customs, heritage and values in one bite then Jazaa Bombay Biryani is all you need to try.
1) Add Onions in hot oil and fry until golden
2) Add tomatoes in same oil and fry until oil separates
3) Add meat, Jazaa garlic paste and Jazaa ginger paste, fry all for 2 minutes. Add yogurt, potatoes and Jazaa traditional Bombay biryani recipe mix, fry further for 5-7 minutes. Add 2 cups of water for chicken (3-4 cups for beef and lamb). Cover and cook on low heat until meat becomes tender. Then increase heat and stir fry until oil separates
4) Add soaked rice, 3 table spoons of Jazaa salt in 15 cups/3 litres of boiling water separately, stir and continue to boil rice until ¾ cooked. Stop boiling and drain water properly
5) Spread half rice in pot and pour meat and masalas prepared in step 2. Then again spread remaining rice on meat masala. Cover pot and cook on low heat until rice is fully cooked 5-10 minutes. Mix well before serving